Attention All Patients
To adhere to CDC guidelines, please note the following Arkansas Urology and Centerview Surgery Center policies:
- A mask is required in our facilities to protect you, or staff, and particularly our immunocompromised patients
- Please adhere to social distancing requirements (6 feet)
- Unfortunately, no visitors are allowed at this time as it hampers our ability to social distance
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever over 100.3
- Shortness of breath
- Fatigue and/or body aches
Have you recently?
- Traveled or had close contact with someone else who has recently traveled?
- Been exposed to a known case of COVID-19?
IF YES, please: Return to your car. Call our front desk – our staff will provide instructions for your care. Thank you for helping keep our patients and staff safe!